1960's Penguin Costume Adult
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first to write a review!
- 100% Polyester And Polyurethane Foam
- Vest Has White Front, Black Back, Attached Purple Satin Bow Tie, And Velcro Tab Closure In Back
- Black Tailcoat Jacket Has Attached White Shirt Cuffs
- Black Pants Have Elastic Waist
- White Spats Sewn To Pant Cuffs
- White Gloves
- Purple Satin Foam Top Hat
Become the ultimate aristocrat of crookery in this officially licensed 1960s Penguin Costume for Adults. Inspired by Burgess Meredith's portrayal of Oswald Cobblepot, this ensemble includes everything you need to transform into the Penguin. A black tuxedo jacket is attached to a white vest accented with buttons at the waist and a purple bow tie attached at the neck. The coordinating black pants complete the suit, and they feature white spats attached at the bottom. This awesome disguise also includes a purple top hat, white gloves, and a cigarette holder. To complete the look, be sure to add a monocle from our fantastic selection of accessories. With his arsenal of deadly umbrellas and distinctive waugh waugh laugh, the Penguin was one of Batman's original arch-enemies. Grab your umbrella and get ready for a night of high society crime dressed in this 1960's Penguin Costume for Adults!
|Care Instructions:||Hand Wash|
|Material:||100 % Polyester|
|Warning:||Keep Away From Fire|