OppoSuits Mr. Pink Adult Suit
There are no reviews for this product
Be the first to write a review!
- Includes Jacket, Pants, and Tie
- Suit sizing is by Mens US Jacket Size. Please use size chart to determine the best fit.
- PLEASE NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design. When in doubt between two sizes, we recommend you pick the larger of the
- Please allow additional time for delivery. For International shipments on this item, specify Expedited International at
- If International, please allow an additional 10 business days for delivery.
Yes, real men wear pink, especially when it is an OppoSuits Mr. Pink Adult Suit, which comes with a well-fitting jacket, tie and pants. While pink is often thought of as a girls' color, it hasn't always been that way. In 1918, a fashion magazine espoused that boys, not girls, should be dressed in pink. Other fashion mags of the day thought the colors were gender neutral but pink should be worn by brunettes and brown eyed babies; blue eyed babies should wear blue. In the 1940s, retailers began selling pink clothes for girls and blue for boys and that is how the baby boomers grew up. The pendulum has swung the other way and people recognize that any color can be worn by either gender. Wear the Mr. Pink suit on Valentine's Day or any occasion where you would like to stand out.
|Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold. Suitable For Dry Cleaning. Do Not Use Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry.|